ARKANSAS DREAM DOWN PAYMENT INITIATIVE (ADDI)
ADDI is down payment assistance provided through HOME funding by HUD.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Household income limits not above maximum.
- Purchase Price Limits based on property type.
- Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Class (8 hours) is required prior to closing. Contact one of the HUD Approved Homebuyer Counseling Agencies who will help you assess.
- Must use an approved lender.
- Must qualify for a mortgage.
SINGLE FAMILY STAFF
PRE-PURCHASE HOMEBUYER EDUCATION CLASS
If you are using the Arkansas Dream Down Payment Initiative (ADDI) or if you are a first-time homebuyer using an HFA Preferred Conventional mortgage with the (ADFA Down Payment Assistance (DPA) Program to purchase a home, ADFA requires borrowers take a "Pre-Purchase Homebuyer Education Class" where a certificate will be issued upon completion.Register Now